Oppendorf Number 61
A family photograph of the Rübeck family in 1895 shows the
thatch-roofed half-timber house built in 1776 (by the Wehmann family).
This end of the house was the barn and the back end was the living area. They also show their wagons, along with their best clothes.
Return to the Wehdem Photos Return to the Wehdem Research Page Return to the Main Page